Thursday, September 14, 2017

On A Lily Pad in A Rain Storm


I know we all feel this way sometimes.

don't we?

I'm thanking the RED UMBRELLA,
lucky to have the red umbrella.

my fundraising for the Houston Hurricane victims
will end when JJ Watt's ends.  so very soon.

successful beyond everyone's expectations.

and while I didn't go out and actually get wet and help people
to safely, so many people did, including JJ.

I called, I emailed, I blogged, I InstaGrammed, I texted
EVERYONE
I know.

some members of my family were in the thick of it helping 
out where ever needed and where ever they were.

rescued animals re-located.
baby supplies delivered
& seniors helped to safety and provided whatever they needed.

oh, I don't think I told you, I filed a FEMA claim on behalf
of one of my bestie's sons, who could not do it himself.
he's destroyed, but he & his  4 dogs are OK.
his house is gone gone, down the Brazos river somewhere,
tractor under water,
1 vehicle submerged too.

FEMA is slow because the needs are epic!

so, now, on Monday I'm going on a little vacay to
Santa Fe.


************************************************

on another note:

someone comments ANONYMOUSLY often,
saying very negative things about me & my blog posts.

I know we all experience this from time to time.
I get anonymous comments that are actually just SPAM,
but THIS PERSON is just plain mean. 
Unfortunately, I think I know who it is, which makes
me even more unhappy.

that being said, when I tell you guys ANYTHING it is
to share with you, never to brag or to put myself up high.
NEVER would I do this.
yet, this is the only thing this person sees.

if I block ANONYMOUS COMMENTS
there are a few ladies I might miss hearing from.

this woman doesn't upset me anymore, it just makes
me realize that sometimes, in life, there is a person who just
plain doesn't like you!
& that's OK, except she's making it public.








6 comments:

  1. Great information once again. I am looking forward for more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Marsha, you have been a warrior for those in need. It easy to sit by and exclaim for the suffering, to act is commendable, what you have done is more than note worthy. I choose select charities to support and while your fundraising efforts were new to me I felt that you were honorable and would not champion a charity without investigating its merit. . That said, there are long days ahead for those involved in Houston and Florida. My thoughts and prayers are with them. Thank you for the light that you shine in the world, we have never met but e-friends are often those we speak to the most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This person only reflects who she is not who you are. Yes the world can be cruel (I am a survivor of WWII9 makes me old doesnt it!!!)) just shrug it off, you bring joy to a lot of us..
    Annie v.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie, thank you SO much. Sometimes we all shelter inside ourselves. YOU are amazing !!!

      Delete
  4. If you're not upset, why do you go on and on about it? That's just insecurity on your part, don't you think k?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I hope she reads what I said. You see, if this is who I think it is, she won't discuss problems, just cuts you off. But makes anon comments.

      Delete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.