Friday, May 11, 2018

Flamingos, Poppies, Veggies, Confetti






thought you guys would want to see these darling  

FLAMINGO T-SHIRT DRESS


&

now, previewing below

this beautiful
100% Cotton Jacquard, Fully Lined

Navy with White Poppies Dress

in stock, all sizes
 3T, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

this is one of MY favorites, the fabric is
absolutely divine, and this dress
could easily retail for $200 or more.
seriously !!

$70
ships immediately



or this darling piece
100% Cotton
Carrots & Veggies

sizes 3T, 4T, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
$45

pre-order, delivery 2 weeks



Dots & Dash
Cotton
Sizes 4T, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14
$ 65
pre-order, delivery 2 weeks





aeProduct.getSubject()


& finally this
contemporary art print Cotton Dress
Sizes 12mo, 2T, 3T, 4, 5, 6, 7
pre-order, delivery 2 weeks
$65 each

aeProduct.getSubject()
please scroll ALLLLL the way to the bottom left for PAYMENT ICON 
for these dresses

first come
first served


splenderosa@gmail.com

thank you one & all for looking at my blog,
especially all of you who have been with me for
YEARS !!



3 comments:

  1. These little dresses are just too cute!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/2018/05/sea-breeze-and-jingle-bells-with-james.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these dresses are so cute! I love the dress with the veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until Summer gets big enough for these!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.